Friday, February 3, 2012

Guilded Lilies

Cyndy adds chalks







I just can't do pretty...owl man

Lynda is our oldest member

I think this is Kirsten

Marilyn our Treasurer

Cathy our Newsletter

Rosie with Jody and Judy


Mary & Gigi



Jody and Cynthia


Just a wee little bit of Janet's fabric stash
Vicki

Because of my work schedule, I have difficulties at times making it to the Guilded Lilies meeting.  We met every forth Saturday at 10:30 am for a business meeting and then after a short lunch we have classes or other fun activities.  Last Saturday, one of our out of state members and famous doll maker, Rose Rojas, came to teach a two day sculpting class.  Unfortunately, I only got to attend the Saturday class.  But it was fun to #1 see Rosie again, and #2 spend some time with my fellow artist friends.  We met at one of our member's studio so we didn't have to worry too much about noise as we would in any other public venue.   Sorry some of these pictures are blurry, but I'm trying to learn to take pictures with my new iPhone.  It is nice as now I don't have to worry about forgetting my camera, but I do so need to practice.


No comments: