Thursday, September 22, 2011

LIttle Folks Part 3

Today I want to share with you some of the pictures of the girls in the class along with the lovely trolls they have created.




Here is Ute with my almost finished female troll. She still hasn't told me her name.




I'm hoping to finish up the coloration on my dolls tonight and have then tell me what their names are going to be. I'll be taking them both to the next Time for Dolls meeting to share with the other gals. But, I need to get them done now as I want to take them to the Guilded Lilies meeting and try to get them to have Ute come in and teach for us.

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I love soft-sculture. No one could do it the same even if they wanted to. Its just FUN!

Stacey said...

Oh my - such talent - she is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous job you did with your Troll Doll!!
Love your dogs. The new flooring will be more practical..oh dear pets = work Big Time sometimes, but we wouldn't be without them would we?