Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pay it Forward

The girls at All About Beads have been posting about Pay it Forward. I've piggybacked from Jen's blog & have decided to do this also. I'm not sure what I could make to send to such talented beaders, but I'll give it a try.

Here are the rules:

"So here are the rules: I will send a handmade beaded gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange (and email me their mailing address and favorite color), and who make the same pledge on their own blogs. I don't know what the gift will be, but it will be beaded, and you will receive it within 1 year, I promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward, by posting a pay it forward on your own blog."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dot:

Great idea. I think all of the people who are doing this are fantastic people. Don't count me as one of the commenters as I don't have a blog. Just wanted to tell you how special you are.

Jeanne

Rosie C. said...

Dot,
Your work is amazing and I will definitely mention you on my blog!
Mizrosie
http://web.mac.com/mizrosie/iWeb/

heidibeads said...

Dot, I just love your beading! I just took a look at those puzzle dolls and everything else - wow!

Thanks for joining my PIF from my website. I guess I'll be needing your snail mail to send you something. just email me. Thanks Heidibeads

Lana said...

Hi Dot,

I am new to the blogging world...trying to get it going, but am not very good at it. I will mention you on my blog.

I am truly awed by your work. I check your blog everyday hoping there is something new to look at, and when Arwen and Frodo's picture pops up I always smile. They are so beautiful!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us.

Lana
Scotsboro, Alabama