Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sept & October



I've finally got the camera out & took pictures of my leaves for Sept and October. I'm still stuck on the November one & might skip it for a couple more weeks until I can wrap my brain around what I want it to be. November is a tough month for me. My Father died on Veteran's day back in 2001 & so I thought I'd like to do something in remembrance of my Daddy. As for Christmas, I have a picture of my Scotties sitting on the stair case watching me decorate the tree. Nothing like looking up & seeing three Scotties desperately trying to "hoover" popcorn into their mouths.

My September leaf actually does have a picture of Brutus Buckeye in the glass blob. It is just hard to see, but he's there. Gotta brag, but the Bucks are going to BCS championship in January. Go Bucks!

4 comments:

Timaree said...

Your leaves are fantastic!

KV said...

These leaves are grand and exquisitely beaded!


Kathy V in NM

beadbabe49 said...

They're fabulous! Have you posted them on the flickr site?

girlgonethreadwild said...

Holy cow! I am in loooooooooooove with these leaves!!!!!!! xo, Monica