Thursday, June 19, 2014

apology


Dear abandoned blog.  Shall I say I am sorry for forgetting about your existence these past six long months?  Shall I say I've been busy beading and creating and didn't have a moment to think about you?  Or should I just tell you that I've spent so much time posting on Facebook that I really have forgotten your existence?  That last one if probably more of the truth of the matter. 

So what have I been doing since my post so very long long ago?  Well, I've been making dolls for proposed classes to Artistic Figures in Cloth and Clay.  I've been making jewelry for competitions and weddings and just for fun.  I traveled out to San Francisco with my beading buddies to take classes at Beading by the Bay and to SHOP, LAUGH, and EAT!  I took two amazing classes with Amy Katz in Farmington Hills Michigan through the Great Lakes Beadworkers' Guild.  And I've been ridiculously addicted to Netflix watching old television series I never had a chance to watch.

I decided to go natural and now my hair is all white and gray.  So all in all, it has been pretty much normal time for me.    I have so many things to share and now that I am back (or shall I say I finally remembered my password) expect some pictures of things in the works and things already done. 


No more snoozing...time to start blogging!

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Nice to see your post. I've been sick for a month with dreaded allergies that lead to severe--everything. No one is blogging much so I didn't miss much anyway. Hope you are well. I'll check FB to see if you posted an au natural pic~lol