Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

From our house in wintery Columbus Ohio to your house where ever you are enjoying the Holiday.

Daddy and Grandpa are always on my mind at  Christmas. We miss them.

I can't remember who made this for us, but I can't believe our Retreat was back in 2004

My old homemade ornaments with some Scottie flare

When I bought this ornament it reminded me of all us kids singing Christmas carols.  I bet my Mom still has ear aches.

This one reminded me of FalaPink

A dear friend gave this to me years ago.  I believe it is a Radko

Made 20 years apart. Guess I've always been drawn to beads

My two Scottie angels.

I just found this in a box.  I had forgotten all about it.  It has other pieces to it.  Hand painted and MADE IN OHIO



My dear friend Pam made this Christmas Tree doll.

Have a Happy New Year

Dot Chris & Sammy

1 comment: