Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Beaded Art Dolls


I've decided to try my hand at doing a beaded doll & posting pictures of my progress every couple of days. I'm a fast beader when I've got the Muse running down my back, so don't be surprised at how much I get done. This doll orignoly is for the Arsenic and Old Lace Challenge on BAD. But, I've got some plans for this little doll if it works out the way my brain is planning. I'm thinking of incorporating this into a beaded scene for the Land of Odds challenge and Enchanted Doll Artist Conference. One has a theme of Earthen Mother & the other has a theme of Over the Mirror. I have an idea, but don't know if I'll have time to complete it all. If only I didn't like to make big pieces!

Got my check for the article on Podlings in DC&C. So decided to take that money & send in the full amount for EDAC. It is going to be in Albuquerque in July. Hot, but I have a feeling that it will be hotter and wilder inside the conference center. I'm looking forward to it. My friend, Judy Skeel has told me all about this, and I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: