Thursday, December 29, 2011

Monster Mistake part 2


Medallions from cut up purse overlay
So far, I have the big front piece complete and now will finish working on the neck strap.  I'm thinking that I'll add two more medallions at an angle so the piece will lay flat.  Then I'll use a rope of RAW which I find very strong compared to other bead woven ropes to finish it all off.  Doubt if I get it done before New Years Eve but then where am I going to wear this thing...to work?  I think not!  But I want to get it done before my birthday next week.

Monster Mistake necklace without the neck strap


Here also is a picture of me at Christmas dinner.  I was able to eat soft food so having our annual Christmas dinner at China Dynasty was just perfect.

3 comments:

char said...

Wow, you've really made some headway on your piece. Great job. Can't wait to see it finished. Happy Beading.

ParisMaddy said...

From a mistake beautiful things are happening. Best wishes for a very Happy New Year filled with good things.

The bad Liz said...

That's a great way to salvage a project gone to the dark side...The curious part of me wants to see the shape of the purse.